Ludwine Dekker, human-computer interaction specialist
As a knowledge management specialist, Ludwine combines the elements from information management and human-computer interaction so that businesses can transform into learning organisations. She’s been trained to critically reflect on dominant opinions and decision making processes. That aides her in interface analysis and design, digital scenario building and debate and discourse analysis: the building blocks for digital renewal.
- With experience the in finance, training and tech writing industry, she has developed new ways of working within organisations concerning search strategies, campaign management, knowledge transfer models and goal fulfilment.
- She is currently happily working via Presenter.
- Before starting her career she attained a Master’s degree in Digital Humanities, where she graduated on “The Role of Digital Culture in Neoliberal Decision Making Process’, a thesis about political philosophy.
- Before that she attained a Bachelor’s degree in Interactive Media (aimed at Business Organisation/ Management), where she learnt how to build website, design interfaces and structure information. Right before that she studied Business Informatics and Psychology.
- She’s currently pursuing to become a Change Manager via Capgemini Academy.
What did clients say after working with Ludwine?
- “Delivered a top performance in a young, unfamiliar market, and you really can distinguish yourself as an expert“
- “You make perfect translation of practice to paper through your good writing skills (& vice versa)“
- “Running a good campaign with proper key messages, proper language“
- “A hard worker, you can really get hold of things and want to deliver it perfectly“
- “Customer friendly attitude, excellent tone of voice, customer committed, available and standby to help customer, not only during standard business hours“
- “Spot on sales analysis and thinks out of the box automatically“
- “You know how to convey your knowledge to others. No one could have coached me better than you. You know people to hand in but at the same time throw in the depths to get the best out of people“
- “Goede presentatie van Ludwine bij ACE Amsterdam!“
- “Amazing how a 5-min talk with Ludwine broadened my view on crowdfunding a B2B product. Great listener and passionate about her work“
- “Je enthousiasme en humor zijn aanstekelijk en je bent nooit beroerd om iemand te helpen. Daarbij ben je altijd recht door zee en nooit bang om je mening te geven“
- “One of the most hard working and dedicated people I know“
Previously Ludwine worked for..
..StartupJunture, CitizenTEKK, Symbid, Erasmus Universiteit: Rotterdam School of Management, de Sustainable Healthcare Challenge, CrowdfundInsider, start2stop, Amsterdam Centre for Entrepreneurship, Jonge Democraten (jongerenblad D66), Maxposure, Hogeschool van Amsterdam, Startupdates, Respons! and more. Activities included customer journey mapping, workshops, presentations, articles, tech writing products, copy, developing campaign strategies, educating teams on innovative way of working, process improvement, project management and more.
Certificates & Courses
- Edit certification Scrum Fundamentals Online Certificate by VMEdu Inc.
- Edit certification Six Sigma Yellow Belt Online Certificate by VMEdu Inc.
- Microsoft Enterprise Content Management: SharePoint Certification via EdX
- Microsoft SharePoint Online Administration for the IT Professional via EdX
- Edit certification English Language Skill (speaking, listening, writing, reading)(score: 9.7/10) The TOEFL® test
- Google Analytics Beginner via Google
- Google Analytics Advanced via Google
- CodeCademy: SQL 1, SQL2: Transforming Tables, SQL 3: Managing Business Information
Feel free to connect!